Should Bufallo win the cup...

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Good call on Uwe. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Vanek would be the first Austrian to have his name on it, however. Drury was probably the first MVP of the Little League World Series to win it back when he was with the 'Lanche. ;)

Big Phil

Nov 2, 2003
Funny quote by then Avalanche coahc Marc Crawford back in 1996. After Krupp scored the OT Cup winner (first in 16 years believe it or not) he said: "He's the first German to score the Cup winner I'll bet."

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
Krupp played a couple games for the Red Wings in the 2002 playoffs. Did he get his name on there a second time?

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
You are probably the only person who thinks that the disgrace that Uwe Krupp is actually deserves a Cup.

You missed the plastic toys post, that makes 2 ;)

Did he run over your dog or something?

The guy had 16 points in the playoffs that year, putting him at 7th place on his team for that run. I remember watching alot of their run that year, including them beating my Blackhawks (only team I like more is the Flyers). The guy wasn't the greatest player ever, but there are players who contributed less durring that run and still got their names on the Cup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->