Confirmed with Link: Shootings Canada's Parliament

Fire Sweeney

Jun 16, 2009
Bergen
I certainly understand your point, but my fear is that if this group of cowards with their rich funding ever get their hands on that kind of weapon they would have no problem using it. Lets all hope God is with us always.

I doubt a group of people coming straight out of the 8th century have the intelligence or knowledge on how to use nuclear weapons.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
That's two guys that wanted to leave Canada to fight in Syria/Iraq. But they weren't allowed to go. So now we have two dead soldiers and mourning families. Great strategy by our Government! If they want to go to that hell hole and die, why stop them? Especially if you aren't going to do anything to them here in Canada. Keep the radicals and their hatred over there, not on our soil.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
That's two guys that wanted to leave Canada to fight in Syria/Iraq. But they weren't allowed to go. So now we have two dead soldiers and mourning families. Great strategy by our Government! If they want to go to that hell hole and die, why stop them? Especially if you aren't going to do anything to them here in Canada. Keep the radicals and their hatred over there, not on our soil.

I agree. Let them go but don't let them back in [if they survive and hopefully they wouldn't]

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Whats scary is that if this was a well organized terror attack carried out by a hand full of competent crazies, instead of a lone wolf wacko, the whole Canadian government, PM Harper included, could've easily been taken hostage yesterday. Now that would've been scary. Time to take this terror thing seriously Canada.

Is it true that there was another attack on a soldier earlier this week? There is so much nonsense floating around I don't know what to believe.

The Special K

Hoss MOFO, Hoss.
Sep 26, 2008
Canal Winchester, OH

because they will go and get trained in the skill of warfare...perhaps even bomb creation and then potentially return here (to NA) where they will be even more dangerous. What needs to happen id=s that these individuals need to be sought out and isolated and then imprisoned.

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
I agree. Let them go but don't let them back in [if they survive and hopefully they wouldn't]

You kidding me, these wackos wouldn't last a week over there. Hopefully blow themselves up while taking a dump. Confiscate their passports when they leave. And when they beg to return after seeing what kind of hell they stepped into, say "you made your choice".

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
because they will go and get trained in the skill of warfare...perhaps even bomb creation and then potentially return here (to NA) where they will be even more dangerous. What needs to happen id=s that these individuals need to be sought out and isolated and then imprisoned.

Let them get trained, and then get killed over there. Have to be more vigilant and make sure they don't return to Canada then. But I doubt these two wackos would've survived there past this week.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Let them get trained, and then get killed over there. Have to be more vigilant and make sure they don't return to Canada then. But I doubt these two wackos would've survived there past this week.

The problem being that they are Canadian citizens, we would have to let them back.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
But if the Canadian government can prevent them from going over there can't it prevent them from re-entering the country?

No I don't think they could do that to their own citizens, which sucks. But I bet they could let them over there and then have them detained over there once they arrive. But all the bleeding hearts and media would talk about the great tragedy of treating our own citizens in such a manner.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
No I don't think they could do that to their own citizens, which sucks. But I bet they could let them over there and then have them detained over there once they arrive. But all the bleeding hearts and media would talk about the great tragedy of treating our own citizens in such a manner.

I'm sure it would be the same here in the States :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad