Scary stuff.

live coverage:

Hope this ends quickly and safely.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Scary stuff.

My brother-in-law use to live in Ottawa for the past 2 years, going to university there. He's back home in Toronto now, but everything is in lock down mode.

Hope they catch those idiots.

qc

Aug 23, 2011
Multiple suspects, one of them is believed to have been shot dead.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My heart is with Ottawa and please stay safe to all those in the area. Please check in.

Reminds me of the Marathon :(

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can
My heart is with Ottawa and please stay safe to all those in the area. Please check in.

Reminds me of the Marathon :(

No bombs so far thank god. Seems like homegrown radicals pissed off cause they can't leave to fight in the middle-east. We keep them here to radicalize others and carry out their agendas here :help:

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
No bombs so far thank god. Seems like homegrown radicals pissed off cause they can't leave to fight in the middle-east. We keep them here to radicalize others and carry out their agendas here :help:

Ridiculous outlook on reality. What makes you think they wouldn't come back and carry out attacks on the homeland, considering their radical view is that the Western world is the enemy.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Ridiculous outlook on reality. What makes you think they wouldn't come back and carry out attacks on the homeland, considering their radical view is that the Western world is the enemy.

I went shopping on Friday afternoon, and in a shoe store that I was purchasing a couple pairs of shoes at I got into a conversation with the 2 workers who were very friendly and really really nice. One was from Greece and the other from Egypt.

You know what, I'm not even going to say here what they thought and said about migrants, especially those coming from the Middle East. I was kind of shocked at their views especially coming from an Egyptian.

On a side note he didn't charge me tax on the 2 pairs of shoes even tho I payed with a CC. :yo:

Shoebottom

Bruin exiting lair
Aug 31, 2005
7 steps from my can

Hopefully they would die wherever they go. And to make sure they dont come back, confiscate their passports. Why would you want to keep them in Canada? Unless you lock them up. They are free men and should be able to go where they want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad