Shl

bambam98

Mar 13, 2011
Ever wanted to create your own player and compete to be win a championship? Maybe you're like Ovechkin and you want to score 50 goals a season. Or, perhaps you want to be like Thornton and lead the league in assists every year. Of course, being a heavyweight like Colton Orr, or a punishing defenseman like Dion Phaneuf can be rewarding too.

Now, with the Simulation Hockey League, you have a chance to create your own player and define your own legacy! check it out:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/The_SHL/index.php?

How does it work? Simple: first, create your account for the forums, then you create your player from scratch, full of all the customization you could dream of, from the create a player form. You pick from what type of player you are, whether it be grinder, two-way forward, offensive forward, defensive defenseman, or offensive defenseman.

We're just finished season 4, and we are looking for more members to take part in our junior league. You will get drafted by one of the 8 junior league teams, which will get the GM's to "scout" you before the SHL (main league) entry draft at the end of the junior league season. We just expanded to 10 teams, so we have alot of spots to fill!

The SHL is run by experienced administrators who love simulation hockey, and are devoted to making the league a great experience for all of its members. It uses the SimonT Hockey Simulator for simming all of the games, and will provide live play by play (and with it an exciting atmosphere) for each simulated game.

you can improve your player, negotiate your contract, you can find a job to earn yourself some extra cash (used to improve your player).

If your interested and have any questions you can pm me, and I can get you started.

Also, we are having a recruitment drive, and for every person you recruit into the game, you can get an attribute point to make yourself a better scorer/passer/fighter/keeper/ etc.

so sign up, its a lot of fun!

NOTE: You need to be activated by an administrator to actually get onto the main site, but if you pm me about this, I'll let one of the administrators know and you'll get into the site ASAP.

PLEASE SAY YOU WERE RECRUITED BY: Hockey98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->