Sheppard, Frolik or Tlusty? (POINTS ONLY)

snuffelapagus

Feb 27, 2002
socal
snuffypuck.com
At the risk of treading on old ground, I'd like to get some opinions, hopefully from those having seen all three play, on which of these three recent draftees projects to be the best point producer in the NHL in the short term and long term. Thanks in advance...

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Exactly, but Sheppard is the safer pick.

That's what I was thinking.

Frolik has the potential to put up amazing numbers, but Shepard will put up very solid numbers consistetly.

Tlusty will not put up impressive numbers but be useful in other aspects for his team.

1. Frolik
2. Shepard
3. Tlusty

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
Assuming they all pan out...

1. Frolik ( considered a steal where he was selected )
2. Tlusty ( right up there with Frolik IMO, its not that far as people say...he overplayed Frolik at the end of the year )
3. Sheppard ( Skating is a concern, but still a useful player )

snuffelapagus

Feb 27, 2002
socal
snuffypuck.com
Thanks for the input everyone. Anyone else care to opine on this one? So far it seems the consensus is that Frolik will out-point Sheppard and Tlusty in the NHL. Does anyone feel differently, and if so, why?

ToMaLe

Sep 24, 2002
Saskatchewan
Tlusty suppose to have the hardest and most accurate wrist shot and uses his teamates better then Frolik, so with those scouting reports I say Tlusty will get more points then Frolik and Sheppard needs to improve his skating to be a force in the NNHL IMO... I was very happy with the Leafs landing Tlusty at #13....
1 Tlusty
2 Frolik
3 Sheppard

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->