Confirmed with Link: Sheldon Keefe Fired -- Discussion Thread

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
Toodles!!!!

oFBUCU.gif

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Thanks for all the respect in the handshake line.

He'll need to change his system to be more off the rush based in the future if he truly wants playoff success.

I assume he'll be in Pittsburgh as the AHL coach by next week
He has an untouched contract extension that he can sit on. No rush to get back IMO.

Reactions: rocketman588

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
This organization is always years late on their moves. Keefe should have been fired after the Montreal series, but they are several years late on this firing.

Now the next "assessment" the clowns in upper management are gonna come to is that the core "needs" another chance with another coach. If we fired Keefe when we should have, this "chance" should have already happened. If that does end up happening, my interest in next season is almost already cooked.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
This organization is always years late on their moves. Keefe should have been fired after the Montreal series, but they are several years late on this firing.

Now the next "assessment" the clowns in upper management are gonna come to is that the core "needs" another chance with another coach. If we fired Keefe when we should have, this "chance" should have already happened. If that does end up happening, my interest in next season is almost already cooked.
NAH, reality is Tree lived through this in Calgary. Won't let another Johnny Gaudreau situation happen.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Thanks for all the respect in the handshake line.

He'll need to change his system to be more off the rush based in the future if he truly wants playoff success.

I assume he'll be in Pittsburgh as the AHL coach by next week

Lol There’s 3 other openings right now,

Seattle, Winnipeg and New Jersey. Keefe would be a good fit in Seattle. Younger group, hungry. I think he’s a decent coach and a good guy, with the right personnel who want to play the right way Keefe could find success.

Reactions: Eric bungay

The Masters

Jun 30, 2018

agree and he shoulda never been hired in the first place

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Whoever is the next coach will probably get the same amount of hate. Can't wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad