Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
YES, I AM TRYING TO FIGURE WHAT REGION YOU’RE FROM.

FACT THAT I HAVE MAP OF EUROPE OVER MY BED IN THE SHED KINDA HELPS.
Satakunta. Halfway up the "straight" part of the western coast, and then to inland a little bit.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Dear god, MinJerkBen.

giphy.gif

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
DO YOU HAVE A GAY PART OF THE COAST AS WELL?

SOUNDS A BIT LIKE SEGREGATION.

ALSO... What is "t' kaikki"?

Well. This is a news article from the last summer of an agitated family man who found a gay orgy happening on the dunes of our local Porian beach of Yyteri, somewhat outside the main section, and called to the 112. Apparently the gentlemen were having what is called a "train".

Perheenisä järkyttyi ja soitti 112: Ryhmäseksiä Yyterin dyyneillä – oli kaksi junaa, ja ”takamies” saattoi vaihtua lennosta

So, yes, I guess. Somewhat hilariously, Route 2 will take you there str... directly from Helsinki (in Finland number two refers to the bodily orifice rather than to the poo).

menuimg_suunnittelematkasi.jpg

If you drive about 60 kilometres from here, by only three turns to left, left and right you will get to my place.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Well. This is a news article from the last summer of an agitated family man who found a gay orgy happening on the dunes of our local Porian beach of Yyteri, somewhat outside the main section, and called to the 112. Apparently the gentlemen were having what is called a "train".

Perheenisä järkyttyi ja soitti 112: Ryhmäseksiä Yyterin dyyneillä – oli kaksi junaa, ja ”takamies” saattoi vaihtua lennosta

So, yes, I guess. Somewhat hilariously, Route 2 will take you there str... directly from Helsinki (in Finland number two refers to the bodily orifice rather than to the poo).

menuimg_suunnittelematkasi.jpg

If you drive about 60 kilometres from here, by only three turns to left, left and right you will get to my place.

THANKS FOR THE DIRECTIONS, BUT IF WE EVER MEET UP I THINK WE’LL BE MORE THOROUGH.

Lempo

Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I hear it's the passive vengeance that is the real killer. That's why they make vengeful people go into special booths to have their vengeance. Or, sheds.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad