Shed of Vengeance (Memorial of Vengeance)

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Just a few random thoughts: There are a ton of great action movies themed around vengeance --probably most staring Liam Neeson lol--so that could be a part of it. MV, I'm ready to behold you in all your vengeful glory!

Apologies mija, but my true weapon is writing, my picture-defiling abilities are subpar. I have to stay true to form, but I’ve already gathered inspiration to get the right words.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
giphy.gif

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
Brothers, sisters, veljet, sisaret.

It is the 12th of May today and you are reading a Hurricanes GDT. Now search in your comment history or your memory to find out what you thought the season would look like at this point. It might amuse you.

We are down one game. We are not favorites. Some claim Canes are sure to be eliminated after one game. Then again, we had the same situation against Caps. But make no mistake. Bamboo eaters are a formidable opponent, we shall not underestimate our enemy. That's how stupid people lose.
What I try to address is that against Caps we refused to go down quietly and instead continued HAVING FUN REGARDLESS OF CERTAINTY ABOUT OUR FATE LIKE THE JERKS WE ARE. AND ONCE AGAIN AS ONE, WE WILL DO THE SAME.

IN VICTORY WE SHALL NOT GLOAT, WE SHALL ROAR AS WE BASK IN THE GLORY.
IN DEFEAT WE SHALL NOT WHINE, WE SHALL CRY FOR VENGEANCE.

SOME OF YOU WAITED FOR EONS TO ENJOY THIS GAME, THIS IS THE MOMENT. REACH OUT AND CLAIM YOUR VENGEANCE.

We will have our Vengeance. In this game or another. Vengeance is power, Vengeance is beauty, Vengeance is hope.

HOLD ONTO VENGEANCE, IT WILL NOT ABANDON YOU. THE ETERNAL CONFLICT CONTINUES BETWEEN THE FORCES OF GOOD AND EVIL. EVIL WILL TRIUMPH OVER THOSE GIVE INTO DESPAIR. BUT DESPAIR CANNOT DEFEAT THE POWER OF RIGHTEOUS VENGEANCE.
VENGEANCE IS THE VOICE THAT WILL NEVER BE SILENT. VENGEANCE IS THE STREAM THAT FILLS THE WELLS OF COURAGE. VENGEANCE IS THE LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS. AND IN THE DARKNESS, I WILL BE THAT LIGHT.

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
All is not lost as we have yet to lose it all. Demogorgon doesn't need to step on the ice & melt it while he feasts on league protected bears in order for Jerks to win. Canes aren't for old folks help to walk, Canes are needed tho to walk through bear blood as Demogorgon dismantles their stinking referee protected arses.

Hey this is fun! @MrazeksVengeance

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
All is not lost as we have yet to lose it all. Demogorgon doesn't need to step on the ice & melt it while he feasts on league protected bears in order for Jerks to win. Canes aren't for old folks help to walk, Canes are needed tho to walk through bear blood as Demogorgon dismantles their stinking referee protected arses.

Hey this is fun! @MrazeksVengeance

Since I don’t have or plan to have copyright for my style of non-sense spouting, you’re good to go at Pens place.

WAAAAAAARCRYYYYYYY.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
The moon and the stars weep for you sons and daughters of The Storm, for your sacrifice, you have given what we all must give, you have tried to deny the dark its claim.
You fought and you fell. For our hope. And for this you shall earn the place in our stories.
Your story, your story that began in the midst of chaotic regular season it will not end, it will only change.

In the warm sunny days between the seasons you will be reborn, you will become stories, memories, you will remain in our hearts and minds, you will be in us, the fans. And these fans shall tell your story. You will endure. And because of your sacrifice... so will the fans.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
He's not Beta Ray Bill nor
Captain America
Nor Thor. Weilding that may not help him rise to the top... As it'll pin him down.

Beta Ray Bill is a state of mind. This totally is how he should introduce himself to the interviewer:

T337_BetaRayBill.jpg

Maybe switch 'death' to 'employee', but this should be the main gist of it.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
@MrazeksVengeance help me to access my powers of vengeance in dominating my job interview this afternoon. I’m thinking a warcry as I enter the building will help tremendously.

I SHALL AVENGE MY PAST POOR INTERVIEW PERFORMANCES AND SHOW THAT I AM A WORTHY HIRE

I AM VENGEANCE, WARCHIEF OF SLAVIC* BLOOD AND I CHANT TO CLEANSE MY TRIBE OF FEAR.
FOR THE GLORY OF PERUN THE WARRIOR GOD, I HURL THE CHIEFTAIN SPEAR.

I BID THEE PERUN, BLESS @raynman, LET VICTORY ADORN HIS FATE.
FOR OUR LIVES ARE THINE, OUR SONGS ARE THINE AS JUDGEMENT DOTH AWAIT.

*I am very likely Germanic too.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad