Confirmed with Link: Sheary and Hunwick to Buffalo for a conditional 4th round pick (2019)

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
So, if it's 2 players out for a pick, then I'd assume they're getting something done july 1 or in the skinner market then?

Reactions: EightyOne

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So, if it's 2 players out for a pick, then I'd assume they're getting something done july 1 or in the skinner market then?

Maybe not...by the time they sign Sheahan and Olek and another depth D man, like Johnson, and keep a small cushion, they will have no money....also could include a Duclair or Kunitz signing....that's likely to be it

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
I know this comes with a heavy heart for the majority of Pens fans on HF. The good news is, you only have to drive 3 1/2 hours to see Sheary and Hunwick play (if you’re in PGH).

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Just want to reiterate that losing Sheary is actually losing something and people who claim he's worthless have no clue. Little dude can flat out score goals. I understand he struggled in the postseason. I just hope it's a decent hockey deal or something is happening.

But I cannot stand when Pens fans say Sheary is nothing.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
giphy.gif

Just want to reiterate that losing Sheary is actually losing something and people who claim he's worthless have no clue. Little dude can flat out score goals. I understand he struggled in the postseason. I just hope it's a decent hockey deal or something is happening.

He's not nothing, he simply isn't worth what he's being paid for us.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh

agreed.

This trade is only good if they make good use of the cap space. If they blow it on JJ then it's a terrible trade

SherogoesHAM

Apr 6, 2012

Losing depth is never addition by subtraction. JR must have a plan.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Honestly...good move for Bufflalo, their LWs are HORRIBLE. Sheary provides them a capable goal scoring wing that can play with Eichel, or down the depth chart and put up 15-20 goals.

Great move for us for getting rid of Hunwick. If it's true.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

He's a good offensive player and definitely not worthless--just not the same value to the Pens as other players and was the most expendable winger who had some salary to move....reality

Reactions: hockey07278771

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad