Sheahan goes to Prom with a fan with cancer

Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
That is really cool, love to see these guys get active in the community.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Riley's a good dude. I know he's active with The Humane Society as well which earns him high marks in my household. The prom outing will make for a very happy fan.

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Riley Sheahan is a nice boy. He helps puppies and cheeldren. There's a reason why he's my second favorite dude on the team. I just wish he was better at playing ice hockey.

RedWingsfan55

Jan 5, 2015
Riley Sheahan is a nice boy. He helps puppies and cheeldren. There's a reason why he's my second favorite dude on the team. I just wish he was better at playing ice hockey.

He is just fine. You just need to understand as well as the coaches that he is a 3rd line center. He isn't a top 6 player which is fine.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
He is just fine. You just need to understand as well as the coaches that he is a 3rd line center. He isn't a top 6 player which is fine.

He looked a million times better in a more defensive role on the 3rd line with Abdelkader flanking him. Hopefully that's a position he settles into and can thrive at. Having a 3rd line that can be used in a shutdown scenario while also chipping in some offense is really valuable.

I know the Wings have traditionally aimed for 3 scoring lines, but lately that's really diluted the scoring talent across the top lines. Overflow the top 2 lines with scorers then rely on your bottom 6 to grind out dirty goals and take defensive draws. Get size and speed in that bottom 6 and make them a real pain to play against. Sounds like that's part of the plan, following both Holland's and Blashill's quotes. More defined roles and such.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Awesome move from what seems to be like an awesome person. Good for him on giving back to the community.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad