Shea Weber's injury : Career ending?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
images

Montreal trades Shea Weber and a 5th round pick to Nashville in exchange for a 4th round pick.

Satire

Nov 20, 2016
Everything I've read to this point about the injury has been pretty hush-hush. Unless he has information we don't, the path they've been following to this point has been to keep things under wraps until they make a treatment decision and get all the information.

I suspect we will know more within a week. I wouldn't be shocked if it was super serious, but seems like speculation at this point.

Sucks for Habs fans and fans of the game that he is injured at all. Weber is one hell of a defensemen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janks and NNCbama

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Kypreos is usually accurate on news about the habs and it is unlikely that he would report on something that was purely speculation. Weber has logged a ton of hard miles in his NHL career and it is not far fetched that he is breaking down nearing 35 years of age.

Reactions: dukeofjive

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Kypreos is usually accurate on news about the habs and it is unlikely that he would report on something that was purely speculation. Weber has logged a ton of hard miles in his NHL career and it is not far fetched that he is breaking down nearing 35 years of age.
Even if Kypreos knows 100% what the medical situation is, it's not his place to divulge it if there are career-impacting implications. He should have left the "and his future in question" out of it. That's just sensationalism at this point.

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Even if Kypreos knows 100% what the medical situation is, it's not his place to divulge it if there are career-impacting implications. He should have left the "and his future in question" out of it. That's just sensationalism at this point.
Guess what business he's in. Clicks. Guess what business the NHL is in.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
images

Montreal trades Shea Weber and a 5th round pick to Nashville in exchange for a 4th round pick.

I don't know how it works but he is injured so we would be on the LTIR and I don't think you can trade injured players. Someone with better knowledge shpuld provide us with the information on this works?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad