Shawty Thread 101: Cute Animal .gif Posting 101

Status
Not open for further replies.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Attack me and my family all you want, but NEVER attack my ability to bring on the lels

Thanks.

eca13411ececa48e1c2445040d7f5118.jpg

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Was he ever funny?

You have officially made my troll calendar. My troll calendar is a calendar I am creating that is dedicated to all the deviant trolls that dare offend me. I was going to go easy on you and have your picture be in September, but now I'm thinking about having your mug front and center in DECEMBER! That's right, the most looked at month on a calendar by far. It's going to be SO offensive and terrible you'll never forgive me!!!!

(P.S I'm going to need you to send me a terrible and offensive picture to use, so go ahead and PM me that and I'll get started ASAP, thanks buddy)

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
You have officially made my troll calendar. My troll calendar is a calendar I am creating that is dedicated to all the deviant trolls that dare offend me. I was going to go easy on you and have your picture be in September, but now I'm thinking about having your mug front and center in DECEMBER! That's right, the most looked at month on a calendar by far. It's going to be SO offensive and terrible you'll never forgive me!!!!

(P.S I'm going to need you to send me a terrible and offensive picture to use, so go ahead and PM me that and I'll get started ASAP, thanks buddy)
Discord

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Don't let the hecklers get you down @KareemTrustfund

I still love your content

My content is fresh. Like a morning a dew covering a sweet smelling field of ferns.

@Deathstroke's content is like reading a knife that somebody stabbed into my eye. It hurts and I can't even comprehend what its doing there in the first place.

@kducks content is like reading an erotic novel written by a some kid who eats his own buggers. She wants the sizzle but gets only the fizzle.

You guys should study me.

Reactions: Deficient Mode

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
KTF is like all the online bullies that have to knock other people to feel better about himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad