Proposal: Sharp/Iginla to Toronto

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
I dont see the leafs giving up anything worthwhile for a 35 year old sharp.

we can get veteran experience on the cheap, a top 6 winger isnt what we need with guys like JVR,Marner,Nylander,Brown,Komarov on the roster

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Ladd got Dano and a 1st. Sharp is older but would be for an entire season and he did outscore Ladd by 10 points. Plus we have no RW depth, so Dano-equivalent plus a 1st should do the trick.

from the leafs?

ie a lottery pick +?

i think someone above already mentioned this, but picking top 5/top 10 is a lot different than picking 25-30.

sharp is worth a late 1st and a decent prospect. the leafs 1st wont be late, and has way more value than sharp.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
from the leafs?

ie a lottery pick +?

i think someone above already mentioned this, but picking top 5/top 10 is a lot different than picking 25-30.

sharp is worth a late 1st and a decent prospect. the leafs 1st wont be late, and has way more value than sharp.

:amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed::amazed:

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
I don't have a lot of faith in our goalies lol

I'm sure we will, but at least if we don't, we have Sharp and Oduya to trade!

Out goalie were absolute dog **** last year and we got first in the west. They would need something like a .8 save %to mess us up that bad

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Not replacing Goligoski and Demers is not that different to you? #2 and #3 defensemen replaced with rookies is going to hurt.

While I think Goose is a big loss, I really don't think Demers was any better than Johns post injury. Atleast not enough to drop us from 1 to less than 8th in the conferemce

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
While I think Goose is a big loss, I really don't think Demers was any better than Johns post injury. Atleast not enough to drop us from 1 to less than 8th in the conferemce

It will easily drop us from 1st to wild card and any real adversity, which we mostly avoided this year, will cripple us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad