GDT: Sharks @ Wild 5:00pm NBCSCA Hatakka in for … Simek

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Scratching Simek is a step in the right direction. Shouldn't be a blow-out like COL, but I think we fall up short again.
3-2 MIN
Fiala, Eriksson Ek, Dumba
Meier, Nieto

Reactions: Sandisfan

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Ferraro-Burns
Middleton-Karlsson
Hatakka-Merkley

Not very difficult

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
It'll be interesting to see Hatakka on his off-side since he claims to like it or even be better at it. Though I do wonder how much having an off-handed partner can affect the other defenseman in terms of making passes and getting the puck effectively cleared.

Simek definitely struggled at that. If Hatakka's better, I think we could at least see a cromulent Vlasic emerge. Not good for the money, but not actively detrimental.

ISharkted

Apr 11, 2009
It'll be interesting to see Hatakka on his off-side since he claims to like it or even be better at it. Though I do wonder how much having an off-handed partner can affect the other defenseman in terms of making passes and getting the puck effectively cleared.

Simek definitely struggled at that. If Hatakka's better, I think we could at least see a cromulent Vlasic emerge. Not good for the money, but not actively detrimental.
Hard to follow up anything that has “cromulent” in it, but I will try my best.

4-2 Sharks

Hertl, Couture, Dahlen, Bonino

Kapri-sun x’s 2

That feels like a cromulent prediction to me.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Vlasic has been bad since before Simek played his first NHL game. The leash has gotten long enough.

tealzamboni

Mar 3, 2007
SJS 3/2
Hertl/Cooter/Burns
Foligno/Hartman

Getting things back on track tonight, I can feel it!

The full roster seemed to have Winnipeg's number and had early success vs Min last season, so maybe this is a good matchup for them and Reimer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->