GDT: Sharks vs. Golden Knights 6:00pm Marleau's last game?

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Well at least I had a season-long SNOG streak.

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I feel like Patty would like to have one more year. But I am not sure if he is getting contract from anywhere.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
If I’m Hasso and Wilson’s plan to me was to actually ride it out with this core and coaching staff again I’d fire him on the spot. That was embarrassingly bad. Good for our draft pick though
If the secret goal is wright and bedard then this is a very good core to do it with

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
If I’m Hasso and Wilson’s plan to me was to actually ride it out with this core and coaching staff again I’d fire him on the spot. That was embarrassingly bad. Good for our draft pick though
I’m sure Hasso already knows. There’s no way DW goes public like that without buy in from Hasso.

Reactions: DisbeliefInDW

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
The fact that Vegas is exempt from the expansion draft is dumb. They've been in the league for like 4 years now and made innumerable moves. It's not like they have a fledgling roster that would be shattered if they lost one key player. And it's not like this is just their 2nd year in the league.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
What brand? I'm looking for some good kimchi and I'm too lazy to make homemade even though homemade almost always tastes better.

It's the house kimchi from the local shabu shabu joint that they sell by the pound. Otherwise I get me some Cosmos from the Asian market. By far my favorite brand since it actually has a kick to it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
The fact that Vegas is exempt from the expansion draft is dumb. They've been in the league for like 4 years now and made innumerable moves. It's not like they have a fledgling roster that would be shattered if they lost one key player. And it's not like this is just their 2nd year in the league.

That's just what their expansion fee bought them.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It's the house kimchi from the local shabu shabu joint that they sell by the pound. Otherwise I get me some Cosmos from the Asian market. By far my favorite brand since it actually has a kick to it.
My favorite kimchi was home made at a little mom and pop Korean restaurant when I was living in Texas. The flavor was so strong. I miss it.

They also did meal plans for the students too.

Reactions: slocal

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
While not fully his fault, I wonder how Couture feels about the fact that as captain he’s led the Sharks to two of their worst seasons in a long time, setting multiple franchise marks for shittyness as a team

Are you sure it isn't fully his fault?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Just like any system, money has it’s advantages.

What a depressing way for Patty to go out. He had their only scoring chance of the night and it looked like one of those old 90’s limp cigarettes coming off his stick.

Reactions: Alwalys

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Also has melnichuk been shattered, never to be anything ala micro Mueller?

Last edited:

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I've never cried over anything Sharks related over the years, but damn did I cry tonight as Patty saluted the crowd. He and Jumbo should have hoisted the Cup together, he should've scored that goal tonight, and there should have been a full Tank tonight, but life isn't fair. If this is really it, thanks for everything Patty. It'll be a great celebration when we raise #12 to the rafters at the Tank.

Reactions: Quid Pro Clowe

Gunnin54

Nov 7, 2012
I've never cried over anything Sharks related over the years, but damn did I cry tonight as Patty saluted the crowd. He and Jumbo should have hoisted the Cup together, he should've scored that goal tonight, and there should have been a full Tank tonight, but life isn't fair. If this is really it, thanks for everything Patty. It'll be a great celebration when we raise #12 to the rafters at the Tank.
My eyes watered up man, it was sad man and what a honor to watch that man

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
My favorite kimchi was home made at a little mom and pop Korean restaurant when I was living in Texas. The flavor was so strong. I miss it.

They also did meal plans for the students too.

Meal plans is something a mom would think up. That's awesome!

Kochi's kimchi isn't incredibly strong. It's more crisp and fresh with a ton of fermentation carbonation. Fizzy cabbage bites!

If I'm using kimchi to cook, I use Cosmos as it is very full-body and is great in soup, fried rice and sobameshi.

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia

I'm pretty sure they aren't receiving any money from the Seattle expansion fee though.
All other teams receive cash, but lose a player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad