Pre-Game Talk: Sharks tank, in the SENS Den. Saturday 1:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Gotta say I find it very interesting the way Brent Wallace has been approaching Karlsson's return. Was involved in that bit with Stevenson regarding practice and today asked about the Melinda and Monica situation.

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
I will be pretty surprised if Karlsson doesnt do some serious damage against us, unfortunately.

But it will also be interesting to see if he gets a few runs taken at him (lookin at you Brady), and how many guys are equally charged for the game. I could see Stone being fired right up.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Gotta say I find it very interesting the way Brent Wallace has been approaching Karlsson's return. Was involved in that bit with Stevenson regarding practice and today asked about the Melinda and Monica situation.
Embarrassing.

The media is really stooping to a new low to please Eugene.

Last edited:

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
A game I can actually watch live and it's a big one! Given the record of such games however (last one we lost like 10-1 or whatever it was), I'm not getting my hopes up too much...

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Can't wait! Both my kids are already up talking about finally seeing their past hero on ice....funny thing though, my oldest, the 10 yr old said he thinks that many fans are going to boo him. He says he heard that with his friends talking at school and it's on the TSN channel.....oh boy.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I don't know what I want on this one. I want to see Erik do well, but I also want our kids to kick some ass out there.

A good old fashioned tie would've been perfect.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
He will get his ovation and rightly so. However, after that, Smith better line him up open ice and boom! Sens need this win! I expect a close 4 3 win for the Sens. The more the sharks lose the better
If they miss the playoffs we get their first rounder this year.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Can't wait! Both my kids are already up talking about finally seeing their past hero on ice....funny thing though, my oldest, the 10 yr old said he thinks that many fans are going to boo him. He says he heard that with his friends talking at school and it's on the TSN channel.....oh boy.
AKA Melnyk’s propaganda channel for the last week.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
I used to like EK, but I read on the internet that he had an entire stall for his hair products, so now I am a Mark Borowiecki fan boy because that guy has no hair.

#functionoverfashion
#insertclichequoteabouthardwork
#danielpalfredssonrising

Reactions: Deku

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Incredible how you could have set your watch to the negative EK articles and TV hits from our local scribes starting a few days back...these same shills had no problem paying their bills off his back for years with generic praise stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad