Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
karlsson-989.jpg

Reactions: The Lewler

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I also just noticed the Sharks only have one more win than us. Their goaltending has been putrid

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
This game could have a major affect on both these teams beyond the Karlsson narrative. San Jose only has two wins in their last eight games, four in their last twelve. A loss to Ottawa will bump San Jose temporarily out of the playoffs.

Given that we own their 1st round pick this year if they miss the playoffs, both these franchises will be intertwined until the pick transfers.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Yeah we're gonna lose this game. Just playing the odds (sharks have lost 3, sens have won 2) and the fact sens usually have a pretty piss poor record against former player returns. Only ones I remember them winning were Fisher and Turris' returns (both with Nashville). Hope they can at least lose in OT and keep the point streak alive

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Could be a high-scoring affair. Sharks take a lot of shots and go to the net hard but haven't been great defensively.

Jones is pretty good in tight but he's weak at cutting the angles and can be beaten by good shots up high.

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
This game is like seeing your ex walking down the street with a new guy.

What I’m saying is I hope the Sens thump the Sharks.

4-2 Boedker, Tkachuk, Duchene, Lajoie

Reactions: MrCraigAnderson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->