Proposal: Sharks- Sens

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
I would probably pay that price for Dzingel. The 2020 2nd would have to conditionally become a 2021 2nd if EK re-signs and we don’t win the Cup, though. Because you guys already gets our 2020 2nd if he re-signs and we don’t win the Cup.
Would SJ 2nd and Chmelevski work? I'm sure PD has a boner for him since he's playing for the 67's and that's the only place we can afford to scout (only when Lyft is not surging).

Reactions: Tkachukecheese

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Would SJ 2nd and Chmelevski work? I'm sure PD has a ***** for him since he's playing for the 67's and that's the only place we can afford to scout (only when Lyft is not surging).

For Dzingel, probably not. The two 2nd round picks is steep as is, but Dzingel is legit. I’m just not sure he is exactly what we need.

I would do something like Chmelevski+LaBanc+2nd for Mark Stone, though. I think that’s a lot more realistic and fair for both sides than the OP.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
For Dzingel, probably not. The two 2nd round picks is steep as is, but Dzingel is legit. I’m just not sure he is exactly what we need.

I would do something like Chmelevski+LaBanc+2nd for Mark Stone, though. I think that’s a lot more realistic and fair for both sides than the OP.
I'll get Pierre to give you a call on Friday

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad