Pre-Game Talk: Sharks @ Senators | October 27, 2013 | 5:00PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lets play a game of predict the score. Whoever wins gets a chocolate chip cookie and a free internet hug.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
1-page-header.jpg

3-1 Sens

Milan the God*

Even though the sharks will be tired from playing the day before, this is gonna be a really tough one to win. Gonna have to put it a 60 minute effort, cut back on the turnovers and cut back on he stupid penalties.

Dada

May 12, 2012
Does Corvo has his regular spot back ? 4 pts in 5 games, not bad....

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Going to the game tomorrow, meaning they're probably going to lose. :(

4-2 Sharks.

I am 3-4-0 in visits to the CC/SBP, two of which are pre-season games.

1998 Anaheim 5 - 2 L
1998 Detroit 5 - 2 L
1999 Toronto 4 - 3 W
2005 Pittsburgh 4 - 1 W (Preseason)
2005 Buffalo 3 - 2 L (Playoffs)
2006 Buffalo 4 - 3 OTL (Preseason)
2011 Minny 4 - 3 S/O W

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 3h

Other #SJSharks updates: Wingels skates, but game-time decision vs. MON, Burns flew back to SJ from BOS and Niemi tonight, Stalock in OTT.

Looks like no Brent Burns for SJ tomorrow. Stalock will make his first NHL start.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
David Pollak ‏@PollakOnSharks 3h

Other #SJSharks updates: Wingels skates, but game-time decision vs. MON, Burns flew back to SJ from BOS and Niemi tonight, Stalock in OTT.

Looks like no Brent Burns for SJ tomorrow. Stalock will make his first NHL start.

That is a little bit of good news for the sens. But knowing them, they will make stalock look like a vezina type goalie.

StefanW

Mar 13, 2013
Ottawa
www.storiesnumberstell.com
The Sharks always give the Sens a rough time. If the Sens can't stay out of the penalty box the game will be over quickly. If we play the way we did against Detroit we can take advantage of a tired team and walk away with a couple of points.

I'm hopeful, but we have not been strong in the discipline department so far this season.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
People need to stop panicking. 10 games in and we're 2 points back from a playoff spot, and 4 points out of the conference lead. It's not a big deal. This team will get rolling sooner than later. I have faith in them having a good game tonight.

That is a little bit of good news for the sens. But knowing them, they will make stalock look like a vezina type goalie.

Every time we face a back-up goalie it feels like we lose.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
Also, wonder if Mika will start the game on the top line with Spezza and Michalek, or whether it will be Conacher back there.

I think Greening. My guess is this:

Greening-Spezza-Michalek
MacArthur-Turris-Ryan
Conacher-Smith-Neil
Grant-Zibanejad-Condra

Or switch Conacher with Grant, cause Smith never wins a ****ing faceoff when we need him to.

Milan the God*

We need a good luck / karma song. Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Greening - Spezza - Zibanejad
MacArthur - Turris - Ryan
Michalek - Pageau - Condra
Smith - Grant - Neil

Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events