Sharks ruin the holidays for everyone, with new music video

Maplebeasts

I See Demons!!!!!
Oct 26, 2014
Barrie, Ontario
I'm noticing a trend in which fanbases generally don't like the video. :sarcasm:

Honestly, the Dillon part at the end is the best part, if you can't make it through skip to the end

I thought it was hilarious. You need to be able to see the funny sode of something that's bad though. I love Sharks holiday videos

ECBBW

Jun 29, 2014
Sydney
Say what you will about it, criticise it however you like, but it's hard to argue that it doesn't tower above the rest of the late eighties-early nineties holiday sweater themed retro rap genre.

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
I usually support these kind of things but... the music, the lyrics, everything looked cheese to say the least. Ugh!

I think we are now getting into an era where a lot of the youth today fail to be able to recognize the glory of the early 90s. They have no idea about 'tracking' on a VHS tape and tape quality degrade on home movies that are constantly recorded and recorded over.

I remember in high school the teacher would wheel this large two story cart into the class and atop was a large CRT TV and on the middle rack was a VCR. We were then amused for a good 10 minutes as the teacher struggled with both getting the video to display on the TV as well as adjust the tracking on the well worn VHS tape. There were no cell phones to amuse ourselves as we waited. The amusement was the struggle.

Anyhow, point being, this stuff is legitmately both a parody as well as a testament to how the early 90s was.

Check the OR! You like it so far

http://youtu.be/ZV7aOnX7XeE

Yes that's Tom Green in the Senators hat too.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
200.gif

She's so cute to look at.

Right? I don't even know who she is--I just searched for cringe gifs.

In case you wanted to know who it was, the girl in the gif is Britney from Big Brother U.S. (Seasons 12 and 14). Besides providing the Internet with lots of great reaction gifs, she was actually one of the most hilarious people ever on the show. And great now I'm outed as having horrible taste in television. :laugh:

To the video, I'm just glad now we know the real reason the Sharks signed John Scott. For his holiday video experience.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I thought it was hilarious, and appreciate seeing this side of the Sharks players. Glad they could have fun.

My only disappointment is not having Thornton in the video, with his holiday sweater missing the "C"

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
That was worse than Imagine Avs

Imagine Avs was just plain horrible (sorry Avs fans). In this video they make it bad on purpouse, in the Imagine Avs they more looked like that they thought it was cool but it wasn`t. :laugh:

This video, like many pointed out - is so bad, it`s great! Reminded a bit of Goldy Lookin` Chain just with less swearing :laugh:

I`m a Ducks fan by the way and i don`t really like Sharks very much but imo, props to them on this.

Derrty

Cat
Apr 24, 2012
Had to tap out in under a minute. It was so bad, that it was... just bad. I was never a fan of people trying that hard to be funny. It's why I'm so thankful Jay and Dan are gone.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Had to tap out in under a minute. It was so bad, that it was... just bad. I was never a fan of people trying that hard to be funny. It's why I'm so thankful Jay and Dan are gone.

I'd take that a step further. They are indeed people trying way too hard to be funny. And they failed so miserably at trying to be funny, that it's great.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad