Recalled/Assigned: Sharks roster moves 2019-20: 3/7 Knyzhov and DeSimone recalled

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
This is a stupid argument you guys are having.

God tier: Burns>=Karlsson

Vlasic(when actually trying again playoff top lines)

Mid tier: Vlasic(when playing well)>=Ferraro

Dillon>=Vlasic(when playing awful)
Heed(when playing well)

Low tier: Heed

Suck tier: Carrick>=Prout

Fight me!
Prout is better than Carrick. Carrick can skate better but thats about it for his ability

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The optimist in me says that Boughner liked Dryden Hunt’s game in Florida and they’re doing this so that they can claim him off waivers. The pessimist in me says they’re doing it to claim Haley. :laugh:

Reactions: WSS11 and Sandisfan

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I think they are just giving Gregor a chance to work on his game. I’m going to go to the Cuda game today. It will be interesting to see them with some better talent. I’m expecting...

Gregor - Kellman- Brodzinski
Bergmann- True - Blichfeld

...as the top 2 lines.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Haley's so predictable about picking his spots. He drops them over any hit that makes a linemate fall to the ice, even if it's not that big or dirty.

Reactions: Sandisfan

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
More Radil...yay.

He needs to go! Just not offering enough to the team at this point. Only reason he's still here is
guys like Gregor (e.g. other prospects) just are not ready for NHL time.

Radil needs a kick in the ass! If he no figure it out soon i'd send him to the AHL or waive him
and replace him with some one more hungry.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
He needs to go! Just not offering enough to the team at this point. Only reason he's still here is
guys like Gregor (e.g. other prospects) just are not ready for NHL time.

Radil needs a kick in the ass! If he no figure it out soon i'd send him to the AHL or waive him
and replace him with some one more hungry.
Lucky for you, we're about to claim Haley to lock down that spot full time.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Would love to see blichfeld called up although he is likely wasted as a fourth liner. Maybe put Blichfeld with Hertl and Meier then drop goodrow with Karlsson and Gambrell.

Reactions: themelkman

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
13 GP, 6G, 4A, 10 PTS

Leads team in goals and T-1st in points with Halbgewachs I believe.
Oh cool. If he's playing hard defensively too maybe he'll get a call up sooner than later. Having watched him in Junior he was guy I was concerned would struggle playing defensively at the next level. He seemed lazy a little too often.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
Was critical of Suomela at the start of the season, but he has improved on so many things that were weaknesses for him lately, and he's earned this.

Doesn't seem like he'll play tonight, but it's nice to see him get some recognition for some hard work.

Reactions: Lebanezer

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
im not even sure where he actually slots into the lineup at this point

There are some things you can shuffle around to slot Suomela into the lineup as the 4C.

You move Sorensen to the 4th line, scratch Radil, move Marleau to Thornton's left, and Gambrell up to Thornton's right and that can work out but chances are he's just going to be an extra for now.

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
im not even sure where he actually slots into the lineup at this point

It'd probably be C or LW on line 4, bumping out Radil. They've used him at LW now and then on the Barracuda.

Suomela's being used a lot differently now in the AHL. Usually 4th line and penalty kill duties. And he's getting pretty good at it. If he ever draws back into the Sharks lineup, he's a different-looking player now.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
woot

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->