GDT: Sharks @ Red Wings - "Street Fighter 2 Edition" -10/21 - 4:30 PM - CSN-CA, FS-D, KFOX

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Gotta love Brodie. I didn't think he'd actually do it. :laugh: Ratto really looked like he was going to kill him.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
:laugh:I'm not suggesting we constantly change the lines, but I'd like to see different lines for extended stretches. I liked seeing Nieto up on the top line. I liked seeing Hertl play with Pavelski, I'd like to see one of those two tried with Couture.

Calm down.

Quoted from Jux-

My response:
so all 3 lines are currently playing well and the 4th is ok.. this team is averaging 4 goals a game. You want to start changing up the lines for extended stretches??? Mix and match? I recall you being unhappy when TMac would juggle lines and then say there is no continuity...
Funny when some posters suggesting things like this over the summer you were one of the naysayers to such ideas.. Nieto on the first line. I was laughed at for even suggesting Nieto playing top 9.. My how times have changed..Time to go pull up some "old posts". Nice to see the waffling hasn't changed.

edit- it is one thing to line shuffle due to injuries, imo its insane to shuffle just to shuffle. If it is not broken...........

Nieto is only in the top 9 due to Torres being injured. The lines will be shuffled because of the peaks and valley's of an NHL season. If you think the lines are going to stay the same the whole year..i wouldn't bet on that.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
We really got a gem with Brodie. Dude just puts himself out there like none other. Gotta be due to him growing up with Randy and Drew's banter.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
We really got a gem with Brodie. Dude just puts himself out there like none other. Gotta be due to him growing up with Randy and Drew's banter.

I think his age helps with that too. I know I can identify with him and he is pretty in touch with the internet, memes and all that stuff that we here on HF are familiar with.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I think his age helps with that too. I know I can identify with him and he is pretty in touch with the internet, memes and all that stuff that we here on HF are familiar with.

He's also posted here a few times. Hes a cool guy. Grown on everyone.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Holy ****. Feeding Frenzy, you don't have to stick to the same opinion all season. I change my opinion as new information becomes available. Nieto being a capable NHLer is new information. The Sharks winning 7 of 8 games is new information. Havlat, Burns, Torres, and Boyle being injured is new information. Things like this make me, yes, waffle, because I'd rather have an up-to-date opinion than stubbornly stick to the same one despite new information, like someone I know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad