Post-Game Talk: sharks @ Rangers

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8CornHolio

Feb 20, 2020
Ballsy Win from an exhausted team after playing 3 games in 4 nights. Especially last nights game being on the road.

If you were a betting man this game was the perfect game for the Sharks to upset the Rangers. They were fully rested having been in New York since Thursday.

The Rangers probably landed around 1 am today.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Everyone thank the hockey gods tonight and every night Breadman wants to play here. We're blessed. Guy pulls two goals out of thin air for teammates on potentially a diarrhea diaper night.
Also a good reminder to those who think he is paid more than he deserves. In terms of production, he's up there in there.

Reactions: will1066

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I was extremely worried about this game happy they pulled it out. Still feel JG has to go with the plan if he can’t get Kreider signed. Unfortunately, no one knows the offers being thrown around for Kreider and Fast.

Reactions: egelband

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
They might need to seriously re-evaluate the Kreids dilemma. What looked like a "no brainer" has now become a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.

Just take 6×6 Kreids. Whats 7-14 million betwixt friends? Less than that actually, as he will surely get another contract for at minimium of 5, for that 7th year.

We have a good thing going, and for years to come. So, dont be greedy and screw things up. Mika will miss you.

OTH, we still need to do this. We will still have a shot at PO's, and if we dont......so be it. What we get in return, will help for that "sustainability", somewhere down the road.
You know, not being able to afford someone, yet have someone in the pipeline. Thats what we WANT!

Reactions: egelband

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
they were having conversations about him before, asking price was too high. bet it's not now.
If thats the case, havent the BlackHawks stepped in shit lately? First grabbing #3OA, and now jettisoning an overpriced, somewhat underperforming goaltender that wont change a damned thing in their success/hopes to make PO's. Lol.

Hello Caniacs! Make an offer for Hank, and I promise he wont beat the Canes anymore
Hank just chose to sit out as backup yesterday........means he is waivering on leaving.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Everyone thank the hockey gods tonight and every night Breadman wants to play here. We're blessed. Guy pulls two goals out of thin air for teammates on potentially a diarrhea diaper night.
That second one was unreal. Pickpocket's and passes all in the same motion. I'd say it was a stroke of luck that he just swiped it away and ended up by Zibad,.... if it happened to anyone else but Panarin. LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: will1066

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
idk, Jagr probably was.
If we're talking about careers, then yes. As a Ranger, I dont know. Jagr was great but he's not the complete package like Panarin. I personally value ES production more than PP. Jagr had 52 PPP that crazy year he had here... thats absurd.

There's still a slight chance for Panarin to hit 120pts... but he's on pace to tie/beat McDavids 84 EV pts from 2017-2018... The highest number over the 'modern era/past 20 years'... That's equally if not more impressive.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
If we trade Fast after scoring two including the game winner, I'll be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad