GDT: Sharks @ Rangers | 7:00 PM | MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Believe it or not, that 42 year old dude has played 8 seconds of an NHL game before tonight. He was used as an emergency backup once, and with the Hurricanes down 3-1 with 8 seconds left in the game, the coach put him in. Let him live out his dream of playing in the NHL. I remember this because I used to watch Hurricanes games.

His name? Albert Einstein.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I don't get it they don't have extras? Seems like a piece of equipment you'd want to replace.

it can’t be replaced quickly is the thing. So all u can do is cut it off. Happened to me multiple times. I no longer wear one after last time felt so good without it I just got a better neck/collarbone protector

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
0vDW1WI.jpg

We came 2 support KK

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
serious question: does Igor make his way into Calder discussion, or is it all Makar at this point

All Makar and Hughes at this point. NHL record setting years for the full year. No one is catching them unless Igor has 20 straight shut outs. 20 straight wins won't even do it.

Reactions: FultonReed

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
All Makar and Hughes at this point. NHL record setting years for the full year. No one is catching them unless Igor has 20 straight shut outs. 20 straight wins won't even do it.

thought I'd ask. kid definitely makes the voters ask themselves that question, imo. wouldn't be surprised if he has votes.

Reactions: Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad