GDT: Sharks @ Rangers 4pm

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Why you heff to be mad! "Edmonton is freezing -30, who would live in a place like this." -Bryz
"Yeah, it's a hell of place to live"- Reporter from Edmonton

lol, that was amazing
Then one of them was like "isn't it cold in Russia?" And Bryz was like "only -7. Raining." :laugh:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Wow, Dell is starting. DeBoar finally rewarding good work from a back up? Interesting.

SNOG

Sharks 5 (Hertl, Pavelski, Melker, Couture, Vlasic)
Rangers 2 (Hayes, Zibenijad)

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
I've been to Calgary in the winter, it is not human compatible, I have no idea how people live in Edmonton...

I've been to Edmonton in January before. It was -30 every day. Yet one of the guys I was there visiting would wear Birkenstocks.... :help:

As for a SNOG, both times I've done that this year, we got blown out, so I'm not doing one. :laugh:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Huh, Maybe it's just the heavy schedule, but now my Centre Ice is back to "one feed per game, be happy you're getting that much." tonight. So MSG for me. It's been an interesting start to the season in terms of TV availability, that's for sure.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Huh, Maybe it's just the heavy schedule, but now my Centre Ice is back to "one feed per game, be happy you're getting that much." tonight. So MSG for me. It's been an interesting start to the season in terms of TV availability, that's for sure.
NHL.tv, and never look back.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA

I like the Rangers announcers though. Don't really hear them a lot, but they aren't too bad.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
I know he's a Rangers institution at this point, but I have to wonder what Hank's thinking about a future Cup as they enter a full-blown rebuild.

Edit - in spite of what he claims now. A long spell of losing as he sees his Cup chances fading might change his mind.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I know he's a Rangers institution at this point, but I have to wonder what Hank's thinking about a future Cup as they enter a full-blown rebuild.

Edit - in spite of what he claims now. A long spell of losing as he sees his Cup chances fading might change his mind.

I think he's going down with the ship.

Reactions: SabresSharks

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
Would the Rangers consider trading him at the deadline? If they are rebuilding I'm sure many teams would look for a guy of Lundqvist's caliber.
He claims he wants to stay regardless, but the guy is such a competitor ... well, we'll see how what's shaping up to be a very tough season affects his thinking.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Was thinking about getting that. Whats the replay situation like?

Are you talking about on demand? If you hide scores, you can watch the games you missed later on. I think for a local market it's 48 hours after the game ends, but sometimes it lifts the blackout that night. Also, games in the local market, on NBCSN, or NHL Network and blacked out live.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad