GDT: Sharks @ Rangers 4pm

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
SNOG - my two favorite hockey teams, going in two different directions.

5-2 Sharks
Hertl x2, Burns, EK9, Pav
Zucc, Kreider

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
To be honest with you, they are probably the softest team the Sharks play against on this road trip. Sharks play some good teams, and I think they probably should beat these guys, to be honest with you.

lolz
Torts is so triggered reading this in Columbus. He's probably yelling "besides an mvp and an art ross Joe Thornton hasn't won a damn thing." And "I was the man in lower level euro hockey."

Reactions: slocal

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
It’s amazing how hockey culture is so “You’re soft if you don’t tough out brain damage but also if someone calls Winnipeg cold I’m gonna ****ing lose my marbles”.
Nah you just can't talk down a Canadian city. Anything outside of the 7 Canadian teams is fair game.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The sharks 2 short handed goals means they are nearly at the half way mark to there total for last year lol

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
The sharks 2 short handed goals means they are nearly at the half way mark to there total for last year lol

It really helps when you don't care if you get scored on while your busy trying to create a break away!

I swear, even in pre-season, I feel like everytime we get a shorthanded goal we get scored on too lol.

Top4DSJS

Sep 15, 2018
4-2 Sharks ( Kane, Donskoi, Couture, Burns) ( Zucc, Kreider) Lets get this second W and start streaking!!! Cue the Will Ferrel scene

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
It really helps when you don't care if you get scored on while your busy trying to create a break away!

I swear, even in pre-season, I feel like everytime we get a shorthanded goal we get scored on too lol.

Toronto has already been declared stanley cup champions without playing anything that looks anything remotely close to defensive hockey so it must work lol

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Honestly, that was a furor I never understood. People got so worked up about it.

Why you heff to be mad! "Edmonton is freezing -30, who would live in a place like this." -Bryz
"Yeah, it's a hell of place to live"- Reporter from Edmonton

lol, that was amazing

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I've been to Calgary in the winter, it is not human compatible, I have no idea how people live in Edmonton...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad