Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info Discussion Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
Yes I want Beniers. I don’t think he will end up an elite top line C like we’d hope from the place he’d be picked but I also don’t think there’s a clear top line/pair talent in this draft. I think that Beniers will end up a Couture level player.
I dont see anyone as an elite player rn. Someone will likely become one, but who it is is not apparent right now

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
I dont see anyone as an elite player rn. Someone will likely become one, but who it is is not apparent right now
How big is the fall off as you move down the draft board? If we're assuming the Sharks pick in the top 5, would it be better organizationally to move back a little (15?) and try and pick up a 2nd or 3rd?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
How big is the fall off as you move down the draft board? If we're assuming the Sharks pick in the top 5, would it be better organizationally to move back a little (15?) and try and pick up a 2nd or 3rd?
I think this is a year where anyone in the top 10 is a solid prospect to have, and that guy getting drafted at the 10th spot could be just as good as the first overall. It drops off after around the 11/12 pick though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->