Prospect Info: Sharks Prospect Info Discussion Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
I’m obviously biased but wasn’t he named the best dman in a recent tournament for Russia? I can’t help but feel as though he’d easily be one of the top 6 defencemen they could ice in the WJC
I watched that tournament and he was definitely one of the best players on that team, that’s why I thought injury is only reason he is not in roster on WJC.

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
Knyazev (VHL) - 1 assist, 3 SOG, “+1”, 18:11, 1st pair.
Korenar didn’t play (team won 3:1).
Hatakka - 1 assist, 1 SOG, “-1”, 15:04, 2nd pair.
Suomela - 1 goal, 5 SOG, “-1”, won 11 of 22 FO, 18:00, 2nd line.
True, Sorensen, Hrabik, Raska - didn’t play.
Blichfeld - 1st line.

Harbessix

Jun 2, 2010
Halifax, NS
Knyazev (VHL) - 1 assist, 3 SOG, “+1”, 18:11, 1st pair.
Korenar didn’t play (team won 3:1).
Hatakka - 1 assist, 1 SOG, “-1”, 15:04, 2nd pair.
Suomela - 1 goal, 5 SOG, “-1”, won 11 of 22 FO, 18:00, 2nd line.
True, Sorensen, Hrabik, Raska - didn’t play.
Blichfeld - 1st line.
Now I’m really curious as to why Knyazev isn’t on the WJC roster…

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Could he be ready next year? Hes playing better than the 3 guys on his team who are contending for first overall, and first overall is almost always in the league the next year
I think it's possible if this is just the beginning of major progression. He's generating shots at a pretty incredible rate as a true freshman. That's a pretty good sign to start. You could also make an argument for him being the best player on the team which is also a pretty good sign when you consider who his teammates are and how stacked the team is overall. Not to mention, he's playing in all situations so he may be a little more well rounded as a player overall. If he can keep his status as the top player on the team, it'll be hard not to sign him to a contract.

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
Silver lining if the Sharks do have another rough season, they have front row seats for Owen Power.

With Bordeleau showing something already and excitement over some of the other 2020s i'm 100% for this. If Sharks tank this season and end up with Power things could start to really change quick.

Reactions: themelkman

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
With Bordeleau showing something already and excitement over some of the other 2020s i'm 100% for this. If Sharks tank this season and end up with Power things could start to really change quick.
I’d almost prefer Raty. I’d be okay with Power especially since I just found out he’s a leftie but Raty looks to be pretty good.

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
I’d almost prefer Raty. I’d be okay with Power especially since I just found out he’s a leftie but Raty looks to be pretty good.

I like Raty, but doubt SJ takes a fin. Raty may not be top 10, so maybe if Sharks bubble.

Power, Hughes and Kent Johnson all look great if sharks mirror last season. Would be hard to pass on a Hughes brother, besides Luke is a much cooler name than Quinn or Jack so we'd have that. lols

Reactions: Sandisfan

Desert Eagle

May 13, 2019
Europe
Melnichuk - 42/44 (team won 3:2 (SO), Avtomobilist didn’t score on all 4 shootout attempts (Datsyuk too - yeah, he still plays)).
Chekhovich - 1 assist, 1 SOG, “+1”, 17:58, 1st line.
Sund - 1 SOG, “+1”, 20:17, 1st pair.
Hatakka - 2 SOG, “+1”, 17:55, 2nd pair.
Ibragimov - 1 SOG, “0”, 8:39, 3rd line.
Weinger didn’t play.
Handemark - 1 assist, 1 SOG, “+1”, won 5 of 9 FO, 1st line.
Oberg - 4 SOG, “0”, won 8 of 9 FO, 1st line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad