Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
So if thornton left to go to detroit, you would honestly try and sit there and try to explain that he wants to win the cup?

San jose is no closer to a cup then any of the bottom feeders in the league, the fact marleau chose one over a potential contender shows comfort and familiarity is more important to him at this stage in his career then winning is. Nothing wrong with that but don't try to lie to the fans that can see past the lies.

Yes because the same still applies. It doesn't really matter where you sign to start the season. If you're on a contender, you're set. If you're not, you get dealt. These guys aren't on multi-year contracts that are going to be difficult to move. They're on minimum one year deals. Yes, Marleau prefers to stay in San Jose but he was perfectly fine going to Pittsburgh when the deadline came and the Sharks were out of it. If the Sharks have a season that many expect, Marleau will get dealt again at the trade deadline. Same will apply to Thornton if Toronto bombs.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Why do people act like the sharks team that missed the playoffs in 2014-15 was this massively horrible team?

Its a team that won 40 games and 89 points.

The difference between the 2014-15 team and the 2015-16 team was 6 wins and 9 points.

For the sharks of current to replicate that kind of so called magic that shark fans love to preach. They would need to win at minimum 11 more games and gain 30 more points.
It isn't magic, it actually happened. It's lazy to write things off as fact when in less than a minute and 2 searches I can find info to directly contradict the point.

Sharks will likely suck and Toronto will likely be better. They could make that point 100 different ways without the statements I specifically quoted.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I dont care if Logan hates when people call him Juicy. That beer colab could have been a solid Juicy IPA lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->