Sharks News/Notes XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Marleau and Burns, according to Gackle:

(I'd rather get the legal documents as a source, but I don't know how.)

Gackle isn't claiming that they donated. He's just hinting at some other method of the same sort of corruption. Problem is that he can't prove it. He can't even prove that it was Marleau and Burns at this stage. The reality is that celebrities tend to get preferential treatment from law enforcement for obvious reasons. The Sheriff's office could've just seen their names on the application and approved it based on their public figure status. I'm pretty sure that is within the county law. Now whether that's just or not is up for debate but this is nothing new and from the Sharks' perspective is a non-story because nothing the Sharks players did can be shown as wrong from a legal perspective since they weren't donors.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I was listening (no where near caught up) to podcast with prez Becher from mid March talking about plans for summer construction (that they couldn't start because of essential work, group size, until later). Later must be now. Definitely a big upgrade

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Do they really need to find a replacement for that guy? Pretty sure on any given night they can pick and choose from one of the hundred employees to do his job and do it better.

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
Is anyone opting out of their season tickets due to Covid for this year? I'm still undecided but leaning towards freezing my account for this season and starting fresh with the '21'-'22 season

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
I'm an inaugural STH of the local AHL team. Funds paid for games not played will be credited for future seasons. (It's a multi-year commitment, so unless something happens, I'm lending $$ without any recourse.)

(Unclear if capacity limited how that will impact games that can be attended.)

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
upload_2020-10-30_17-30-40.png

Reactions: Sandisfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad