Status
Not open for further replies.

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
Hi guys,

I'm doing a west coast trip and will be attending all 3 devils games in California. I just have a couple of questions, if anyone could help me, I would gladly appreciate it.

I will be in LA, and I'm not sure if I should fly to SJC or SFO on the 10th of December (gameday).

I'm also staying a couple nights in the bay area, as I will be attending the Raptors vs GSW game on the 12th. Where should I stay to be close enough to both arenas?

Thanks!

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Hi guys,

I'm doing a west coast trip and will be attending all 3 devils games in California. I just have a couple of questions, if anyone could help me, I would gladly appreciate it.

I will be in LA, and I'm not sure if I should fly to SJC or SFO on the 10th of December (gameday).

I'm also staying a couple nights in the bay area, as I will be attending the Raptors vs GSW game on the 12th. Where should I stay to be close enough to both arenas?

Thanks!
imo sjc. always ;)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

They should specify that it was through the first 14 games.

Off the top of my head, Cheechoo’s 49 goals in 57 games after Thornton’s arrival was a higher pace than 11 per 14, so I know that 11 isn’t the most goals ever scored by a Sharks player in 14 games.

Still, awesome of Meier to set 2 franchise records in one night.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
They should specify that it was through the first 14 games.

Off the top of my head, Cheechoo’s 49 goals in 57 games after Thornton’s arrival was a higher pace than 11 per 14, so I know that 11 isn’t the most goals ever scored by a Sharks player in 14 games.

Still, awesome of Meier to set 2 franchise records in one night.

Yeah, at one point that season Cheechoo scored 16 in 14.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Dom Luszczyszyn at the Athletic has some crazy projection machine or whatever and it has the Sharks finishing 4th overall.

Screen-Shot-2018-11-08-at-9.16.59-AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->