Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanx

Apr 24, 2013
Aptos, Ca

Burnzie at the ranch Parr 3

I liked the bit at the end where Burnzie talked about how everyone in the locker room feels free to be themselves. It seems all too often looking around NHL teams and professional sports teams in general, that players are forced to take on personas that aren't really them. "For the sake of the team." So it's nice to hear that the Sharks are letting individuals be individuals. Seems like a great atmosphere to play in.

Shark Fin

May 28, 2008
Redwood City, CA
FYI, if you get DirectvNow the guide will show the Sharks game but you are going to get the Sacramento Kings instead if they are playing. I called and complained but they can’t fix it. As a remedy I bought NHL center Ice last season, but being in San Francisco, the games are blacked out. I called the NHL about it and they said DirectvNow shouldn’t be blacking out Sharks games. Long story short, beware if you get DirectvNow.

SabresSharks

Oct 2, 2007
You may be too young to know that the “no socks” thing was all the rage when Miami Vice was crazy popular.
The official uniform for South Florida coke busts.

style-blogs-the-gq-eye-sonnycrockettesp.jpg

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
Good interview of Douglas Murray by Wysh on the Puck Soup Patreon.

Murray seems like an A+ guy and teammate, crazy smart, and all around likable.

Always was disappointed he didnt get more respect around the league/with other fans for being a big hitter and amazing fighter. he used to wallop guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad