Sharks News/Notes XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maladroit

May 9, 2018
Berkeley, CA
Hedi is good but he's not top five good.

IMO the only ones who are clearly better are Ray Ferraro, Mike Johnson, Daryl Reaugh, Bill Clement and Jim Fox and the majority of those guys don't even appear regularly on a single team's broadcasts. I've never seen a Vegas broadcast so I don't know about their guy. A lot of it comes down to personal preference of course except for Baker who is objectively terrible.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Hedican has some work to do but had a solid rookie season. Gotta work on that variety of vocabulary as he was too reliant on sayings like "the little things". Baker has a much larger bag of anecdotes that he draws on but he isn't as charismatic as Hedican. Both can analyze plays reasonably well. If Hedican is taking the TV job, I expect him to do better this year seeing how he gets an off-season to prep rather than getting dropped in midseason. And I hope Baker's mental health is doing better.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hedican replaced Baker on TV last season. Maley filled in on radio.

I have heard nothing about Baker's future WRT broadcasting for the Sharks. Nor have I heard who be working with Rusanowsky this upcoming season.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
If anyone is near NHL Network Radio on Sirius XM, the Sharks hour just started. Rusanowsky will be the guest. I kind of have a feeling this preview will be kinda like last year.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The last couple of days on Instagram, Sharks have been posting photos from TV promo shoots. Labanc cooking. Jumbo vs Goodrow. And a couple of other players.

Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad