GDT: Sharks @ Minnesota 5pm PST

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
Let's see if I have any luck with posting a GDT.

D1ZUBfZUcAAOKzf.jpg

D1ZV_dkV4AA_fDg.jpg

D1ZWtx0V4AAnAsB.jpg

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Shawks 4/2
Hertl/Cooter/Heed/Scorenson
Parise/Zucker

It's the time of the season to get some momentum working....so just win the Damn game!!

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It's kinda funny that we're essentially playing with the roster we had last year pre-TDL save for Nyquist, except it's like 100x more effective. Player development is nuts.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
It's kinda funny that we're essentially playing with the roster we had last year pre-TDL save for Nyquist, except it's like 100x more effective. Player development is nuts.

Nyquist, Thornton, and Heed have basically replaced Boedker, Tierney, and DeMelo. That’s pretty big.

I agree that we have been fortunate to have such great player development, though.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Nyquist, Thornton, and Heed have basically replaced Boedker, Tierney, and DeMelo. That’s pretty big.

I agree that we have been fortunate to have such great player development, though.
Tbf Thornton, Heed, and Simek were at least on the roster/in the system. Nyquist is the only actual addition from my POV.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
Remember there were lots of clamoring to get Heed playing time last season? But it was always Demelo.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Heed’s transformation is impressive. Then again, it’s amazing what not being benched and replaced every time you make a mistake will do for a player...

Reactions: JBeast

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Let's see if I have any luck with posting a GDT.

D1ZUBfZUcAAOKzf.jpg

D1ZV_dkV4AA_fDg.jpg

D1ZWtx0V4AAnAsB.jpg
Hope I didn't jinx it but is there a reason no one liked your GDT? I figure this kind of effort for a late regular season game should be appreciated. Looks great! Hopefully the team continues it's play to reward your efforts.

Going with my first song ever...
4-2 sharks
donskoi, Nyquist, Heed, Pavs
don't care & WTF

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad