GDT: Sharks in Vegas. Division clinching?

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Wild Bill pots # 42.

GwildbillCERT.gif

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
What a goal by Karlsson, hell of a player. The shot itself is not what impresses since it is a relatively simple trick for left shooters to pull off but the confidence it takes to pull that off in an NHL game is what is amazing. That shows incredible confidence in his game. Hope you guys make some noise in the postseason.

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
What a goal by Karlsson, hell of a player. The shot itself is not what impresses since it is a relatively simple trick for left shooters to pull off but the confidence it takes to pull that off in an NHL game is what is amazing. That shows incredible confidence in his game. Hope you guys make some noise in the postseason.

I think sharks fans are extra mad because Hertl made that goal famous when he was a rookie and scored 4 in a game

Reactions: NjDevsRR

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I think sharks fans are extra mad because Hertl made that goal famous when he was a rookie and scored 4 in a game
Its honestly a pretty easy move lol. It looks fantastic but for a left shooter its a simple trick, I always love doing it at the rinks. It just takes MASSIVE BALLS to pull it off at this level. Massive respect for Karlsson. What a player you guys have.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->