Sharks GM step down

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Totally understand, Pasi - this year of all years, it must seem less relevant to many to take part in a fantasy hockey league. Especially having won the whole thing before.

You were always a pleasure to deal with, and while at times confusing as hell, you can’t argue with results! Congratulations on your Cup winner’s Ring, and best wishes for the future.

And hey, you never know - perhaps you find your way back here one day. (You wouldn’t be the first recidivist!). You’ll always be welcome.

Best wishes to you and yours.

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
really sad to see you resign. It was real pleasure dealing with you over the years and I think my best and worst trade was with you so we were even :)

Best Trade:
To Sharks:
Tyler Myers, Ana 2nd rd pick 2015

To Isles:
Evgeni Kuznetsov, Cody Ceci, Matt Irwin, Teddy Blueger

Worst Trade:
To NYI:
Aaron Ekblad

To San Jose:
Alex Tuch
David Pastrnak
Rasmus Ristolainen

DrSense

Oct 4, 2017
<Hat tip>. Until next time, Pasi - always a pleasure dealing with you. The (AGM) door is always open :)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Seems I've got some mighty big shoes to fill!

Greetings, all, I've been appointed as the newest GM of the San Jose Sharks.

I'm very much looking forward to taking part in this long-tenured league, working well and getting to know all of you. :yo:

I'll spend the next little while getting caught up with my new roster, feel free to drop a line via PM.

Thanks!

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
i just cant find motivation to handle my sharks.

So better to step down

Thanks for all and good luck for season

I totally get how you feel. I played for 14 years in various leagues. The most competitive and honest league I was in for 11 years in a row. I won a championship the first year and won again in my final year, which happened to be 2019. After chasing another championship for years, coming close in 2018 I was mentally exhausted. I had told myself if I won in 2018 I would be done. I came back in 2019 with the same goal and the same mindset. I was happy that I won and equally happy that it was over. I was done. I picked a good year to go out on top too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad