OT: Sharks Fans and Sleep

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
No kidding. The one I love the most is people complaining about the missed call and then turning around and saying....

“Those missed penalties earlier in the game don’t matter because the Sharks still had time to over come it”

Can’t have it both ways.
No, it's because the missed calls that helped the Sharks happened at bigger moments in the game and had a direct impact on the outcome. Somehow a missed 2-5 minute headshot, a missed delay of game where the non penalized player goes on to score 2 goals immediately after both don't impact the outcome.

Its ridiculous

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
I worked at midnight and woke up early for the game. Hopefully I'll get to sleep soon.

Wins always make work a little easier though.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
No sleep

I had to record the 2nd and on didnt get it started till 11. Finished up around 1am. Finally unblocked everyone that had texted me about the game. I was catching up talking bout the game 1-4 am while contiuining drinking passed out on couch work 8am

Reactions: Sandisfan

exchequer

Apr 21, 2006
I'm in Hong Kong. Game 5 started at 3am here. I've got a redeye in 2 days so I wanted to get as much sleep as I could. So I set my alarm for 5am in the hopes of just catching the 3rd period.

Checked my phone at 5am and saw it was 3-0 blues and went back to sleep.

Reactions: Phu

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I haven’t been sleeping well but I I don’t think it’s because of the Sharks. I did get a little sick last night.

Honestly though I think I’m ready for this season to be over. I don’t think the Sharks are winning this series and honestly what I saw yesterday on the main board was such a turnoff and really bothered me that maybe I’m done with hockey until October.

It feels like being a Sharks fan on this board is like being the outsider no one wants to hang out with because they think you are the evil spawn of saten even though you did nothing wrong.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I haven’t been sleeping well but I I don’t think it’s because of the Sharks. I did get a little sick last night.

Honestly though I think I’m ready for this season to be over. I don’t think the Sharks are winning this series and honestly what I saw yesterday on the main board was such a turnoff and really bothered me that maybe I’m done with hockey until October.

It feels like being a Sharks fan on this board is like being the outsider no one wants to hang out with because they think you are the evil spawn of saten even though you did nothing wrong.
I'm starting to get pretty liberal with the ignore feature. They don't say anything worth listening to. I don't care if they're moderately reasonable the rest of the year, I don't want to read what they have to say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad