GDT: Sharks @ Coyotes 7pm NBCSN Thornton's 1000th +1 game in teal Vlasic out

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
This game showed why the Sharks need Vlasic back despite his struggles this season. Can't keep playing Burns and EK65 close to 30 minutes a game. Their fatigue showed in this game. Need another Dman that can eat up 20+ minutes and put 88 and 65 back to 24-25 minutes a game.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008

Anybody else impressed with how dumb this is?

Because they made an error? They don't exactly have an hour to decide if they want to challenge or not.

I liked it simply because it was a time out, and the penalty kill gave the team momentum. They just weren't able to get a 3rd goal prior to the 3rd, which would have been huge.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Low-key? Nah, he’s incredibly dirty and has been for years. The Coyotes in general are just so unlikeable. I’d pity them if I didn’t hate them so much.

That's a shame, I always thought he was a good, likable player...guess I was wrong lol

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
This game showed why the Sharks need Vlasic back despite his struggles this season. Can't keep playing Burns and EK65 close to 30 minutes a game. Their fatigue showed in this game. Need another Dman that can eat up 20+ minutes and put 88 and 65 back to 24-25 minutes a game.
Yeah but Vlassic aint the guy to do it. He's so shitty right now he needs to be sheltered and play 10 to 12 min a night max.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Low-key? Nah, he’s incredibly dirty and has been for years. The Coyotes in general are just so unlikeable. I’d pity them if I didn’t hate them so much.

Damn, I never knew this...

Looks like his specialty is right up against the boards. And he’s never even dropped the gloves in the NHL. :laugh:

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento

Dirty dancer for sure

EkmanLarssonBurishAwkward.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad