Confirmed with Link: Sharks claim Rudolf Balcers

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Congrats on getting Balcers back for free.

Sharks aren't a contender at the moment so no problem giving him a chance

He looked good with the Sens at 21 y/o and produced decently well, 14 pts in 36 GP with only ~12 mins per game (32 pts per 82 games pace)

He did that with mainly Paajarvi, Tierney, Boedker (totally declined), Ryan (broken down and personal problems)

Line Combinations - Frozen Tools

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
2hq2.gif

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
This is great. Happy to get Rudy back. Nice work Douglas!

But wouldn't Nick Merkley have been a better decision to claim? Potential top 6er vs potential bottom 6er.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
This is great. Happy to get Rudy back. Nice work Douglas!

But wouldn't Nick Merkley have been a better decision to claim? Potential top 6er vs potential bottom 6er.

Why would that be? Balcers is only one month older and he’s posted better results at the AHL level plus played at the NHL.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Congrats Sharks fans. He was my favourite “non-flashy” prospect on the Sens. He made the NHL 2 seasons ago and had about a 0,5ppg pace but sadly got injured last year and couldn’t find his groove in the NHL. He was dominant in the AHL though and was our best offensive contributor after Batherson.

I hope he proves himself and makes your squad! Take care of one of the best names in the NHL.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Congrats Sharks fans. He was my favourite “non-flashy” prospect on the Sens. He made the NHL 2 seasons ago and had about a 0,5ppg pace but sadly got injured last year and couldn’t find his groove in the NHL. He was dominant in the AHL though and was our best offensive contributor after Batherson.

I hope he proves himself and makes your squad! Take care of one of the best names in the NHL.
Hey, he was our favorite first.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Congrats on getting Balcers back for free.

Sharks aren't a contender at the moment so no problem giving him a chance

He looked good with the Sens at 21 y/o and produced decently well, 14 pts in 36 GP with only ~12 mins per game (32 pts per 82 games pace)

He did that with mainly Paajarvi, Tierney, Boedker (totally declined), Ryan (broken down and personal problems)

Line Combinations - Frozen Tools
That’s awfully nice of you to give him a chance.

;)

Still not the 3rd line center, but nice nonetheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad