GDT: Sharks @ Canadiens - 10/26 - 4:00 PM PST - CSN-CA, CBC, RDS, KFOX

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
any streams for this game? I don't think I want to put up with watching in French even if I technically don't need the commentary to be able to follow the game.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I'm still thinking he has a fracture. CSN broadcast called it mouth/facial injury. Before, they were just saying mouth. Maybe I'm just reading too heavily into it, though.

Yeah I can't tell if they are just being cautious or its a fairly serious injury.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I love it when Randy Romantizes about something, like Montreal. Is there anything else to do in Montreal other than going to the Bell Centre? Is it as close to France as you can get without actually going to France? I would love to go to Toronto one day but maybe it should be Montreal instead.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Kevin Kurz ‏@KKurzCSN 4m
Looks like Wingels is a go. Mike Brown a scratch tonight #SJSharks #canadiens

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
I love it when Randy Romantizes about something, like Montreal. Is there anything else to do in Montreal other than going to the Bell Centre? Is it as close to France as you can get without actually going to France? I would love to go to Toronto one day but maybe it should be Montreal instead.

Montreal is a pretty cool city.

Alexdaman

Wolfman
Mar 12, 2012
Hell/Heaven

Montreal is as close to Paris as New York is to London.

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
Is anyone else hearing a ringing noise on their feed? It's killing my ears.

ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-aliens-but-its-aliens.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad