GDT: Sharks @ Blackhawks 5:30pm NBCSN-CA Kendall Coyne-Schofield's debut (and new guy wearing #12)

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
By the way, for what it’s worth, re: people saying EK65 hasn’t played well...

I have a 17 month old. The first 3 months are brutaaaal (and we had a super sleepy chill kid). If he’s at all being a good husband and participating in helping with night time changes and feedings and things, the lack of sleep weaaaars on you. And for a cerebral player like Karlsson, it’s easier to make judgement mistakes when you’re sleep deprived.

He’ll get better after a month ‘cause you sorta get used to it, though. Sorta.

(I know I know he’s a professional hockey player he shouldn’t be disrupted by human problems but nonetheless...)

Reactions: Erep

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
By the way, for what it’s worth, re: people saying EK65 hasn’t played well...

I have a 17 month old. The first 3 months are brutaaaal (and we had a super sleepy chill kid). If he’s at all being a good husband and participating in helping with night time changes and feedings and things, the lack of sleep weaaaars on you. And for a cerebral player like Karlsson, it’s easier to make judgement mistakes when you’re sleep deprived.

He’ll get better after a month ‘cause you sorta get used to it, though. Sorta.

(I know I know he’s a professional hockey player he shouldn’t be disrupted by human problems but nonetheless...)
Umm... Pretty sure pro sports teams don't let you bring your new born baby on the road with the team so EK65 should literally be sleeping... "like a baby". :laugh:

I have 2 kids and I didn't start getting decent sleep until both were older than 5. I'm betting EK65 isn't going to stop at one child so he is probably going to be trash for the duration of his contract. :help::laugh::laugh:

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Umm... Pretty sure pro sports teams don't let you bring your new born baby on the road with the team so EK65 should literally be sleeping... "like a baby". :laugh:

I have 2 kids and I didn't start getting decent sleep until both were older than 5. I'm betting EK65 isn't going to stop at one child so he is probably going to be trash for the duration of his contract. :help::laugh::laugh:

that’s true, being on the road would be heavenly. I had a gig a few months into it where I got my best sleep...

Reactions: Sandisfan

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007

Well they should make Heed useful put him on babysitting duty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad