Sharks Away This Weekend, Need Some Interim Help

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
San Jose, California - Word out of San Jose is that GM David Astles is going to be leaving the team citing personal affairs. "I wouldn't be leaving unless it was absolutely imperative to do so, my team is in the thick of an important playoff series, I want to be here but I can't."

In the meantime the Sharks are looking for help from the open arms of the HFNHL GM's. If someone can make sure Tom Fitzgerald gets put back on the 4th line and the 1st PK unit with Forsberg when he is healthy enough to play, and then scratch Bill Muckalt that would be awesome. Also, to make sure if anyone else gets injured to make the proper adjustments to my line-up by inserting Muckalt again, or Robidas if necessary. I might be back in time for game 5 on Monday night, but I'm still unsure about that, Game 6 for sure. Help in this situation would be greatly appreciated.

GM David Astles

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Hey Dave,

Don't mean to speak for Drew, but just post these details in a text file with your lines and Drew should be able to do it for you. You've basically provided the instructions already and having someone try and submit your lines in your folder get's tricky - easier to have Drew do it if it is only for a night or two.

Drew, you should obviously correct me on this if I'm wrong.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Yeah, My lines are good to go for tonight I just need Fitzgerald back in when hes healthy and Muckalt out. Barring anymore injuries my lineup would stay the same.

Sep 23, 2005
Hamilton
Ohio Jones said:
That's about the size of it. I'm going to be away too, Dave - maybe we should both just see what the autosim feature does to our lines, huh? ;)

Hahahaha, that would definately be interesting!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->