GDT: Sharks @ Avalanche 6:00pm now the tank can continue, Chekhovich debuts

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
This is so way beyond talent.
I remember giving the team the benefit of the doubt at the beginning of the season so they could learn the system but we’re well beyond that point now. The system is nonexistent. They play with no speed, get hammered by other teams’ forechecks, the breakouts are static and stupid, their forecheck is horrendous, they generate no pressure and no turnovers, they don’t clog the neutral zone or prevent zone entries, their d zone coverage is passive and they can’t get the puck out. It makes perfect sense to me that they get outclassed by good and great teams.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Was just talking about that. I'd almost push bakes goal to #3 at this point
Bakes goal was nice, but revering it that highly when the team has made the western conference finals 5 times and the Stanley cup finals once is a little silly. It helped them get going as a franchise, but it’s been 30 years. It’s time to start acknowledging the entire body of work.

sharks_dynasty

Oct 25, 2006
San Jose, CA
Bakes goal was epic. It helped the Sharks become legitimate and will always be amazing. It doesn’t take away from any other goal, but it deserves plenty of celebration.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
f*** off nhl.tv

Normally I get to watch post-game. But tonight with the cuda game being shown?

*cuts off*

"The game has ended."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad