Pre-Game Talk: Sharks at Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I’ll talk very positive when the team starts winning, as long as they are losing and not making the playoffs and hence a “negative” product, they will get negative feedback. It’s a team game and the point it to win and they are losers. You are new here, go back to when the team was winning and you will see a very positive review. You are talking to someone who watched every single game from 2007-2018 and before that I listened to the radio every single game since 2005 when it was made available online. I’ll continue to say what I got to say, this team sucks and everyone needs to hear it, I am just done with the Stan excuses.

nah last year was proof you don’t. 3/10 lie score

Hawsse

grittier than quaker oats
Aug 9, 2014
rent free in your head
I bring my opinion from the eye test perspective, I watch the game and I say what I got to say, for instance I commented in the GDT earlier. I spend 10-15 minutes here a day max, I am not here to give detailed expert analysis.
you are here to spout the same insipid take over and over again, either explicitly or subtextually. there is not a single thing you say on this board that doesn't boil down to "team bad, stan bad, me upset". and that's cool if that's your opinion, but as i already said, it's irritating to have to see such low effort posting.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
you are here to spout the same insipid take over and over again, either explicitly or subtextually. there is not a single thing you say on this board that doesn't boil down to "team bad, stan bad, me upset". and that's cool if that's your opinion, but as i already said, it's irritating to have to see such low effort posting.

If it irritates you and hurts your feelings just block it’s simple

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
it doesn't hurt my feelings, and i don't block people. a broken clock is right twice a day.

that said, i will certainly continue to call you out on your complete lack of anything of interest to say.
Its funny because if I was saying good things about the team even while rinsing and repeating you wouldn’t have a problem. Everyone hates when people here talk the truth and tell them the team sucks when they keep saying “take the postives” while We have a clueless GM and coach in place. You keep doing what you are doing it certainly doesn’t bother me, what you do everyone else does lol

Hawsse

grittier than quaker oats
Aug 9, 2014
rent free in your head
Its funny because if I was saying good things about the team even while rinsing and repeating you wouldn’t have a problem. Everyone hates when people here talk the truth and tell them the team sucks when they keep saying “take the postives” while We have a clueless GM and coach in place. You keep doing what you are doing it certainly doesn’t bother me, what you do everyone else does lol
there is literally not a single person on this board who does what you are describing here. you are basically the only one with such a lack of variety in their rhetoric to the point where every post is a rehash of the last. as i've said over and over, i don't care that you criticize the team. look at my posts last night, you will see me criticizing the team. what annoys me is that your criticisms are thoughtless, unnuanced garbage based on feelings and narrative rather than data and argumentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad