Confirmed with Link: Sharks acquire Jonathan Dahlen for Linus Karlsson

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
I think people forget, although these guys are athletes, they are just normal guys. Hoping this guy carves out a career for himself.
Yeah and 21 year old 'men' (don't want to call them kids) who are playing in an entirely new country would probably want more support than anything else. Lack of performance plus being berated by fans is not really going to help the situation.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
For as much crap as some of give Sommer he seems to have a pretty good record for helping turn late round picks into NHLers.

Shit man, I have been preaching this forever. As long as he keeps churning out players that play the Sharks style, I can give two shits about the Barracudas record. I'm in this for Stanley's Cups not Calder's.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
**** man, I have been preaching this forever. As long as he keeps churning out players that play the Sharks style, I can give two ****s about the Barracudas record. I'm in this for Stanley's Cups not Calder's.
It is interesting to note how good of a coach he appears to be when he's given some actual talent though. Seems like this is the best Sharks minor team they've ever had.

wavaxa2

Sep 24, 2010
As a Canucks fan, I can only say that I wish the Canucks had someone as smart as Doug Wilson to be their GM. You guys took advantage of a dysfunctional organization, and got a pretty decent prospect for a nothing prospect. Well done.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
As a Canucks fan, I can only say that I wish the Canucks had someone as smart as Doug Wilson to be their GM. You guys took advantage of a dysfunctional organization, and got a pretty decent prospect for a nothing prospect. Well done.
I wouldn't call Linus nothing, but the Sharks certainly upgraded prospects in this deal.

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC

Hyperbole.

Both prospects are projects. Hope Dahlen does well though, I'll be popping into this thread often to see how he's doing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad