GDT: Shark Freak shirsey giveaway vs Dead Things. 7:30

Erep

Jul 17, 2019

:(

I'd guess they will hold him out for the Detroit game, since it is Detroit. Simek will need to have a more Simek like game than the last one though, without Hertl to bail the team out, like he did against Anaheim.

Reactions: Phu and Sandisfan

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
Hertl and Ferraro give my soul hope. I like Heed okay but Ferraro is significantly better. A d-core of Burns, Vlasic, Karlsson, Simek, Ferraro and Dillon is, when everyone is actually playing up to or close to their abilities is one of the top in the league, I think.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Hertl and Ferraro give my soul hope. I like Heed okay but Ferraro is significantly better. A d-core of Burns, Vlasic, Karlsson, Simek, Ferraro and Dillon is, when everyone is actually playing up to or close to their abilities is one of the top in the league, I think.
It is the top in the league and I don't know how you can think otherwise.

Vlasic Karlsson at ability is the best pairing in the league, and Simek Burns, because of how they play together is at least top 10.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Sharks are a -11 goal differential. It would be nice to get that into the single digits against a team they should beat pretty well

SNOG

Sharks 6 (Kane x2, Couture, Burns, E. Karlsson, Vlasic)
Red Wings 2 (Mantha, Anthanasiou)

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I wouldn't mind giving Hertl a game off just to be sure. I'm scarred by all these football players saying they're good to go then leaving the game early and screwing people's fantasy teams. Don't want to turn a minor injury into something much worse.

This also seems like a game for Dell.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
What in the world did Radil do last game to warrant staying in the lineup? He had a good first month for us and as been bad ever since. Oh well. Sharks still roll...

5-2 Sharks
Timo, Labanc, EK65, Sorenson, Kane
Larkin, Manta

Reactions: Sandisfan

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I picked up Goodrow in my fantasy league. 25th ranked player in the whole league. I believe he's take the next step.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->