Share your most defining moment in this Stanley Cup playoffs

JimmyH

May 19, 2018
Price getting 2-ons nearly every period of every game.

StchGsK.png

Volodya Krutov

Lost Cosmonaut
Jan 18, 2012
Out of all things that hit was the only thing that had people at work come talk to me about this years playoffs, these are none hockey people that saw that on their social media and news.
I'm also a motogp fan, and that's the same stuff. Only time "mainstream" media or people would ever talk about Motogp is when a big crash occurs, let alone when a racer dies. Sometimes I wished I were a basketball or a soccer fan. Then I wake up.

Last edited:

blundluntman

Jul 30, 2016
Yeah the defining moment for me was the final minutes, everything before that felt like delaying the inevitable. Once it was over it really sunk in how dominant Tampa is historically. It's like watchiing a dad go easy when he's playing with his toddler son.

Reactions: MattM92

YearsintheWilderness

Jul 15, 2007
When Galchenyuk made a blind pass right onto the tape of Caufield's stick in overtime of game 5. Caufield went down 2 on nothing with Suzuki and Suzuki scored.

It suddenly seemed possible they could come back from down 3-1 against the Leafs. Remember the ridicule and disrespect being heaped on the Habs leading up to the series and right up until they won in game 7? :laugh:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
MAF gifting that late goal in game 3 vs the Habs is the one that keeps sticking with me. Completely changed the course of that series and eventually the Finals imo.

This is the answer for myself as well. Vegas wins that game and the series otherwise and we see a far greater Cup final.

Grifter3511

Nov 3, 2009
It may have been said already, but Perry getting a clear high stick in the face, bleeding pretty significantly, and no arm raised by the ref.

I feel that play pretty muched summed up the refing in this years playoffs, which often stole the post-game attention with all the calls that were either missed or blatantly ignored. This was an enjoyable playoffs, but other than TO losing after being up 3-1 nothing truly memorable or amazing happened (imo). So refs take the memorable prize.

Reactions: Lolonegoal

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I liked the part where my team won. That was fun.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I liked the part where the Isles had Tampa right where they wanted them in game 7, and then gave up a shorty…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad