Confirmed with Link: Shane Pinto, 32nd Overall, C, 3 year ELC signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ottawa gave another Kopitar to LA, they probably craped their pants from pure joy and from Dorion's stupidity))) Last time I smashed my TV remote. Now I am used to it and all gown up. But it is still funny as hell.

Honestly doesn’t sound like you’ve grown up at all since then.

How anyone can get upset over a draft pick I’ll never know. These guys are out there all year preparing for this day and we read a couple of scouting reports on a handful of guys and think we know better. It’s ridiculous. I get disagreeing with a pick, that’s fine, it’s a discussion board after all but to get to the point where you get upset or use insults and so on is idiotic. It’s not just your post either it’s a handful of comments every page.

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
As usual, the player I wanted is picked right after the player that we actually got. Don't understand why were picking projected 3rd/4th liners in the 2nd round. This isn't NHL 19 where you can see if someone has medium elite potential and reaching makes sense. Dorion has gone insane, and trading up for a goalie is about as stupid as it gets. On the bright side since we're more than likely getting junk from this draft we wont be that disappointed when Melnyk sells them for pennies on the dollar ~6 years from now.

Reactions: LeProspector
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad