This man deserves his own thread :handclap:

Congrats, Shane Doan!

DOAN_672_REV_011216.jpg

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
21 goals and counting, once again the naysayers are premature.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I know there's a list of the villains on the AZ Republic site but is Doan the most loved of all time? I think he's have to be right up there. Just of the top of my head, Fitz, Nash, Gonzo...

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
21 goals and counting, once again the naysayers are premature.

And I was one. The way he started the year, I thought it would be his last, then when he picked it up a bit I thought he might resign for one year, now I think he will resign for two. The big question is what will he be paid?

KG

Sep 23, 2010
And I was one. The way he started the year, I thought it would be his last, then when he picked it up a bit I thought he might resign for one year, now I think he will resign for two. The big question is what will he be paid?

I did not expect this at all either. He's playing like a top six forward. I was hoping he could settle into a 3rd line role and be physical. He has exceeded my expectations by a considerable margin.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX

I have a feeling he might be willing to take a pay cut to bring in someone in FA. He knows the young talent coming in. That's just hopeful thinking from me though, but I don't see him gouging this franchise after all they have been through. But in the end, he really should get paid well if he wants it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad