Shanahan tribute

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
It's yet to be seen how he'll perform as the Leafs boss, but as a player, how could you not respect him? He could hit, score, fight, check......awesome player.
And if you're a current player, the respect he must command when he walks in the dressing room

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
"To me the most outstanding statistic, if you look at (Shanahan's) career, is not just the three Stanley Cup rings but in 21 years he made the playoffs 18 times," Leiweke said. "He is a guy that's not just a student of the game and a fan of the game, but he's an architect of the game, and that's what we needed here."

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
A prolific goal scorer. I think he must have picked up some stuff from Brett Hull early in his career. He scored a lot of goals on one-timers. Just an average fighter. Really bad skater.

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
It's yet to be seen how he'll perform as the Leafs boss, but as a player, how could you not respect him? He could hit, score, fight, check......awesome player.
And if you're a current player, the respect he must command when he walks in the dressing room

PURE CLASS ......plus i think this guy is far more candid and a straight shooter than u think
he doesnt do smoke and mirrors like burke /nonis.......his approach to the leafs is already starting to make for a far more compete level ,,,no excuses now ,if u dont get on board u simply wont be in toronto
our third and fourth lines will play about 7 minutes a game more that years previous,,,,so kessel wont look like he has to puke after every shift
one thing about shanny ...he was a star ...he ll know if a star is dogging it ////
:yo::yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad